• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Banshee - Research Tree Flag

DeletedUser2734

Hi!
Is there a bug regarding the Banshee being added in the Research Tree??

It is this red flag [on Banshee] coming up all the time, but I haven't even touched it yet,
and in fact I'm in a research prior to Banshee - so...

Thank you in advance!
:)

EDIT
PS- I am Elf, & at the last column of chapter 5 in the Research Tree, just before Banshee got added (& am still there)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2378

Indeed, there's got to be some problem there

I have researched the Banshee as of yesterday,
BUT
I still get the Red Exclamation Mark, both on the Banshee, as well as on the research-tab in the bottom of my screen
[and also on chapter 5, when I'm in the Research Tree].

It's kind of annoying, really,
so I hope it gets looked at & fixed!

:rolleyes:

PS- I am at the Humans, also in chapter 5 but at the end of it before Banshee got added in ch.5's beginning.

Timneh

Artisan
I also had this problem. I am playing as human and i am at the end of chapter 5. Tried clicking on the banshee tab in tech tree and that got rid of the red flag for a while but it kept coming back so i spent some KPs on it and now it seems to have gone and not coming back.

Please forget what i have said. The red flag dissapeared for 2 hours after i spent some KP in the tech but now it has come back. :mad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser2734

Precisely, Timneh - it keeps coming back ... :(:confused:

Well, as lanita says, though it's totally researched - it again keeps coming back ...
And I hear from others the same ...

DeletedUser

Same here. Human. Finished Banshee tech. Would show red exclamation point, sometimes would go away during play, always seemed to come back each time I logged back in. Still there today even though tech was completed.

DeletedUser2734

Thanks all for your input
I just thought that there is a slight improvement - in that the Red-Exclamation seemingly does dissappear when putting some KP to it
BUT.. it does come back when logging in again ...

DeletedUser

It has been a confirmed bug on Beta since the 9th of December. The last mod mention there said something like there is no eta on a fix, as while this bug is annoying, there are more urgent bugs that need fixing. It was not listed on the release notes for 1.22, but they tend to tack on bug fixes during the time between when a release hits beta and when it comes out here. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. It annoys me as well.

DeletedUser2734

Thanks for the info, Arjavh!

As far as I'm concerned, since just a few minutes ago it seems OK in my town ... as if it's fixed, or something.
Maybe it got unstuck since I just finished research on Banshee - but I unlogged & logged back in,
& it seems it's not appearing, again, which is quite a relief! LOL

Has anybody else seen any improvement in their towns? ...

EDIT
There is No improvement ... the Red-Exclamation is back
:mad::confused::eek:
(& I didn't even have to log in+out for that - it just returned) ...

DeletedUser1795

I received a reply from my ticket, here it is.... Hello Leah61,

the troops are there, you just have to select Army Camp to see them, they are on the second row, where it says "Training Grounds". To select them in battle, when you have to arrange your troops, check the 3 symbols with sword crossing just above your troops. By clicking on the middle symbol you will select the troops from the Training Grounds, and there you will find the Banshee. Please remember that even if the Training Grounds troops train in the Barrakcs, they can be selected in the Training Grounds troops, not Barracks troops.

Kind regards,

Rrich
Game Moderator
Am I missing something because they clearly are not there lol

Attachments

• E2.png
    E2.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 102

DeletedUser2510

Same here. Human. Finished Banshee tech. Would show red exclamation point, sometimes would go away during play, always seemed to come back each time I logged back in. Still there today even though tech was completed.
Same here have researched Banshee but red exclamation lingers on onthe research tree! Have cleared cache etc not able to fix this

DeletedUser2417

I am almost done level 5 in the research menu and just found out 4 days ago..I missed doing the Banshee..since I have done it and it's now green and it has a red flag and says following:
There have been several reports about a spooky apparation at full moon. Your people are scared,you should clear this up as soon as possible.

Can you tell me how I do this/that?
I am yellow on the next two areas on two boxes..how do I move up more?

Deleted User - 106219

That's just the text for the tech (no special meaning or effect), and the red flag is a bug that will get fixed... eventually.

Not sure what you mean by "yellow". Maybe you have not yet paid to unlock the two techs (due to not having enough rtesources)?

DeletedUser

Usually if the line and the small clickable box are yellow it means that you have put in all the required kp but are missing goods, have you checked to see if this is the case?