• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Banshee error in tech tree

DeletedUser6336

I was on earlier this morning and had no issues. However, minutes ago when I came back (I left the tab open from earlier), I had the "disconnected/something's wrong" box showing on the screen - which is not unusual if the computer goes to sleep. So I hit the "retry" button in the box, and when it "rebooted" Elvenar, the tech tree icon on the bottom of my main city screen had a red exclamation point on it. I opened the tech tree and it is the banshee icon that has a red exclamation point on it. I clicked on it, the exclamation point went away, and I went back out to my city view. Clicked to collect some stuff, then Elvenar froze up again. So at this point, I closed the Elvenar tab, cleared my browser cache and then opened a new tab to load Elvenar. Lo and behold, the red exclamation point is back again, and it's the banshee again. If I click on it, the exclamation point goes away, but apparently it's just going to keep coming back?

In case you need to know where I am on the tech tree, I am not "filling" the banshee at the moment (ie, I haven't reached it yet). I am a step back from the banshee. I am currently filling the three "superior" manufactories on the step before the banshee.

Please advise. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thagdal

Sorcerer
seems its a known issue and happens to almost everyone, the only thing that worked for me was to put one kp in the banshee research and it goes away, no need to completely fill banshee research till you want to.