• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Balance the Squad Size increases to Amoury Level

DeletedUser4554

Currently I have 4 x level 15 Armouries & Level15 Barracks with a squad sizing of 321 .. It takes approx 52min to train 1 slot which is only 166 units. So to train enough units to do just 1 province fight takes just over 9 hours, and with 2 more squad size increases in the near future .. it is going to take even longer to train enough units to do a single fight. this is not including if you need to train units for tournaments!

My suggestion is to lock the amount Armouries you can have to 4 and make each amoury 25% at the max level of the research. Using the upgrading of the armouries until the next research & tier the armoury upgrades as a percentage level of the squad size research instead of a set number or units.

Amoury Level 1-5
Lvl 1: 5% of SS
Lvl 2: 10% of SS
Lvl 3: 15% of SS
Lvl 4: 20% of SS
Lvl 5: 25% of SS

Reset the percentage levels on the research of the armoury levels, encouraging faster upgrades of the armouries to get the full benefit.

Amoury Level 6-10
Lvl 6: 5% of SS
Lvl 7: 10% of SS
Lvl 8: 15% of SS
Lvl 9: 20% of SS
Lvl 10: 25% of SS

(please note .. these are just arbitrary percentage levels, the could be 10% - 12.5% - 17.5% - 22.5% - 25% as not to upset too many people)

This way all 5 slots in the Barracks (once armouries are fully upgraded) can be used to train 1 squad at a time, instead of just arms or legs of the squads needed, reducing the training time to just under half.

To balance out the research tree, as this would increase the amount of KP's earnt in province encounters, simply just increase the amount of KP's needed to unlock the armory upgrades and squad sizing increases.

It would create a much more balanced fighting system, especially during tournament time when trying to get goods for negotiations from trading is absolute nightmare.

DeletedUser2437

I don't really like the idea of arbitrary limits on how many building of a type you can have. (Exceptions for unique buildings of course.) But I don feel that as you progress further down the line that armories do not keep up with the quantity of units we require and would like to see armories re-balanced.

DeletedUser219

There is value in the suggestion to rebalance armories, since they have not been changed to match the overall increase in squad sizes caused by the Battle System changes a year ago, but the presented reworking may get it put into the 'too hard' basket. A simpler thing would be to increase the changes in each level, making the relative changes higher as the level increases.