• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Badly behaved players

Gargon667

Mentor
In both the cases I referred to, involving the same individual, who was highly abusive and threatening to myself and some time later to another AM, and who, when blocked by request, then started to continue his tirade by messaging the whole FS he'd been ejected from, there were no consequences whatsoever and nothing happened, apart from the AM deciding to leave the game. The offending player is still active in both Arendyll and Winyandor.

Now I am not the expert on this, but as I understand it the consequences (or lack thereof) depends on how often they get reported. Which means if he runs around offending all 24 other members of the FS, all 24 should send in their own ticket to support. If only 1 person reports them, it is counted as a single offense and most likely nothing will happen. If he sends multiple offensive messages to multiple towns, you could report him like a hundred times and expect much bigger consequences... best if there is time in between as Inno will most likely send a warning first, then later a stronger warning, then some mild real action, then a more serious consequnce and so on. Nobody gets banned just for sending 1 offensive message.... So if you actually want to get rid of someone, it is a LOT of work you need to do and continuously report them.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Can I just mention that we are taking every single report serious? Every single one gets investigated. It might take some time but it needs to be done thoroughly. If somebody would report you without any reason, you would appreciate if we would not rush it. :)

GypsyMe

Dreamer
Hi Vesper

I had the same issue in my FS in Arendyl and Felyandryl. It was a brother and sister team and they constantly had problems and issues with me and the other fellows. They kept sending nasty messages to my members and the members reported it to me. Thankfully, after a great ignore session from all of us, they left both fellowships. I see they have created their own fellowship and i really feel sorry for any person who joins them.
Unfortunately, they left before i could report them.....

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Guys, please remember that you have the ability to send in a ticket to support to report anything that is breaking our Game Rules, this includes messages that are unwelcome for any reason, suspicions of player wrong doing etc: They do not have to be in your Fellowship to do this @GypsyMe.