• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

AWs closed for business

Sir Derf

Adept
Thank you for your donation to <insert AW name here>
Unfortunately, all operators are currently involved in processing other donations.
All donations will be processed in the order in which they are received.
Your approximate wait time is <new RNG()*100> minutes.
Your donation is important to us.
Please hold.

*"Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley plays*

Unfortunately, all operators are currently involved in processing other donations.
Please hold.

Please hold.

Sir Derf

Adept
Donations only accepted between the hours of 15:00 and 14:48 on the 7th Monday in odd-numbered months during alternate Leap Years.

Sir Derf

Adept
Warning - The Construction of this Wonder has been sub-contracted out to Sir Derf Construction, Ltd. All donations, like his Math posts, are Semi-Pointless.

Sir Derf

Adept
bee-dee-BEEP
I'm Sorry, but the Wonder you have donated to has been disconneccted or is no longer in service.
Please check your Wonder and donate again.
bee-dee-BEEP

Sir Derf

Adept
One of these AWs is not like the others
One of these AWs just doesn't belong
Can you tell me which one is not like the others
Now before I finish this song?

It's this one.

Sir Derf

Adept
Be aware that the plans for the development of this Wonder have been kept on display in the local Planning Office for the last nine months.

In the Display Department, our cellar.

Bring your own torch, as the lights have probably gone out.
Bring your own ladder, as the stairs may also have gone out.

Check the bottom of the locked filling cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Orc*".

The Orc may..... or may not.... also have gone out.... also.

Sir Derf

Adept
Hey, welcome to "Whose Wonder is it Anyway", the game where everything's based on an RNG and the AWKPs don't matter.

Sir Derf

Adept
In the Elvenar Wonder Research system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The owner, who builds and upgrades Wonders and receives the commensurate benefits, and the other players, who donate AWKP with the hope of receiving reward chests. These are their stories.

But you're not going to get those chests.

Dun Dun

Sir Derf

Adept
Hello?

Hello?

No, just kidding, got you.

I'm not in right now. But, if you leave your name and AWKP at the sound of the tone, I'll get back to with a reward chest as soon as I get back.

BEEEEEEEEEEEP.

SkyRider99

Mentor
@Sir Derf , if inno were to adopt this feature they wouldn't be short of suggestions on what to call it :D
“- El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

- Jefe: Why, El Guapo?

- El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.

- Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?”

ALFONSO ARAU - El Guapo
TONY PLANA - Jefe
Three Amigos

:D

Sir Derf

Adept
"It looks like you are trying to donate AWKP to an Ancient Wonder... Would you like me to find you some templates for that?"

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
You get a reward chest!
And you get a reward chest!

In fact, everyone, look under your seats....

You all are getting brand new reward chests!*

What do you think this is? Sept 13, 2004 on the Oprah Show? You get nothing! You Lose! Good Day Sir!

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
20 AWKP on the wall
20 AWKP...

If one of these Wonders should happen to never get updated...

Yeah, it's this one.

Sir Derf

Adept
Theorizing that one can force another player to upgrade their Wonder within his own lifetime, Dr. Sam Beckett donated AWKP into the Quantum Accelerator, and vanished.

He awoke to find himself trapped in a fantasy city-building game, facing avatar images that were not his own; and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better.

He has many guides in this journey, quest givers from this time, who appear in the form of icons on the side of the screen that only Sam can see and hear.

And so Dr. Beckett finds himself, leaping from chapter to chapter, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next donation, will give the next reward chest...

Oh boy!