• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered AWOL Archmage!!

Timneh

Artisan
we do have a set protocol that we do not deviate from which is the ranks that can take the Archmage position. Longest standing active Mage, Ambassador or Fellow in that order.

That protocol must have been added after the FS i was in had an inactive AM or somebody in support made a boo boo. When we asked for the AM to be demoted the person that was made AM was the member with the highest points and they were certainly not the longest standing active Mage.

m4rt1n

Adept
That is not actually correct @Lelanya, there is strict protocol that we do not ever deviate from.

@Silmaril is that protocol recent because support gave me Archmage position in these circumstances 2 years ago and I was not the highest longest serving mage in the fellowship at the time.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately I do not have a date to show this protocol, I know it is at least a year old. Sorry that I cannot give a definitive date for this.

Timneh

Artisan
My own personal opinion is that it depends on who deals with the support ticket as to what happens. Some time ago i had a problem so sent in a ticket and the reply i got was 100% incorrect, in the end the case was taken over by another member of support and was sorted out in under an hour.