• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

AWKP Map 2 FA reward

DeletedUser3571

Considering they have given us it in either 20 or 30 before its a step in the right direction. but I'm not sure they even think about using the reward to make new badges.

Gargon667

Mentor
Sorry for being dumb, what are you guys talking about?

Sir Derf

Adept
Among the rewards for finishing the second map in the Fellowship Adventure is a pair of 15 Ancient Wonder Knowledge Points instants.

While in the Fellowship Adventure, you get a badge for spending 10 AWKP. Any AWKP you spend after the 10th, before collecting the badge, don't count toward earning a badge.

Gargon667

Mentor
lol OK I get it now, still don´t see the point, who cares about wonder badges.... they are pretty close to free anyway.

Pauly7

Magus
lol OK I get it now, still don´t see the point, who cares about wonder badges.... they are pretty close to free anyway.
That's because you have a high performing FA fellowship. There are quite a lot of teams that have difficulty collecting all the Wonder Society badges needed.

Gargon667

Mentor
That's because you have a high performing FA fellowship. There are quite a lot of teams that have difficulty collecting all the Wonder Society badges needed.

I am pretty sure that FS that have trouble with wonder badges have far bigger trouble with all the other badges.

Not being able to do wonder badges is simply the result of not playing tourneys and not planning ahead. My pity in that case is rather limited I have to admit. But if it helps anyone, sure change the rewards from 15 to 10 KP to fit the wonder badge lol, it still doesn´t make more badges and Inno is sure not going to change their rewards system to give 2 10ers in stead of 1 15er. They´ll take away one of the other prizes in that case...

BlueBlou

Illusionist
One of the reasons for not having kp cards to generate wonder badges, is because players use them as they get them. They don’t stockpile a few for FA times. A strategy the fs must advise their fellows to follow if possible.

Changing the second set of 2x15kp to 3x10kp, will only result in one additional wonder possible as two 15s would have given 2 wonders if you had nothing else and used the 15 as if it was a 10. Perhaps 20 to 25 additional wonder badges will make a difference to some, but I am inclined to agree with @Gargon667 that the fellowship struggling with this will also struggle with other badges. Just the waiting around will give at least 10 normal kp per day, which could also be used for wonder badges.

Sir Derf

Adept
The optimum Orange path on Map 3 requires 135 Wonders. Subtract the original 50 available from the 2nd chest rewards, and that leaves 85. gaining 25 additional free Wonder badges brings that total down to 60, a 29% savings.

Every little bit helps.

Also, i would suggest that a fellowship whose members are not checking regularly over the course of the day is less a struggling fellowship as a not really trying fellowship. They should be counted as gaining all 24 KP a day, meaning if they wanted to spend on Wonders and not Research, they could be earning almost 5 Wonder badges/2 days/Fellow, or 125 every 2 days for the total fellowship. The minimum route through all three Maps requires 195 Wonder badges, which could easily be acquired by a full Fellowship, should they be willing.

But again, every little bit helps.