• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Communication Awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7533

Wouldn't it be truly awesome of we players could have some sort of in-game way to communicate with others? You know so that our leaders could give suggestions, and we could communicate ideas, or even pleasantries. We could leave messages for each other, or even engage in "live" discussions, if we happened to be on at the same time as our Fellowship friends from around the world. I don't know, you could call it "Dialog" or something. Now that would be true awesomesauce.

On an unrelated note: I love the orange exclamation mark with the radiating arcs. We don't get enough orange in games.

Keep up the awesome work, Elvenar team.

m4rt1n

Adept
I assume you are not in a fellowship and play app only.
The reason I assume that is on PC you can message any player in the world you are in already, and if in a fellowship, whether on app or PC there is already a chat function to talk with other players in your fellowship. :)
What does need adding is the message functionality to the app version.

DeletedUser3097

Wouldn't it be truly awesome of we players could have some sort of in-game way to communicate with others? You know so that our leaders could give suggestions, and we could communicate ideas, or even pleasantries. We could leave messages for each other, or even engage in "live" discussions, if we happened to be on at the same time as our Fellowship friends from around the world. I don't know, you could call it "Dialog" or something. Now that would be true awesomesauce.

On an unrelated note: I love the orange exclamation mark with the radiating arcs. We don't get enough orange in games.

Keep up the awesome work, Elvenar team.
Please open a ticket with Support if your game is not functioning properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.