• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders AW scouting rewards applied to tournaments

DeletedUser5254

Because scouting in later stages becomes very rare (or with players who have overscouted non-existant), the usefulness of "reward per scout" prize makes ToS and Enar's Embassy rather undesirable (waste of space). To make them more desirable and useful I propose that their "reward per scout" bonus is applied to tournaments:
- I propose that the 16h cooling period between tournament stages is considered as "scouting" time, i.e. whenever you clear a star, you get a bonus for "reward per scout" from ToS and Enar's Embassy
- to avoid "make it easy" clause, number of tournament levels this should apply to should be tied to the level of AW, i.e. number of KPs or broken shards you get from AW determines number of levels this bonus should apply (as is today, max number of levels anyone can achieve with this idea is 5, but if you have both AWs you get both prizes)

P.S. since Endless Excavation has similar problems (no relics if you have overscouted) Inno should think about also applying relics bonus for finished province to tournaments (relics bonus is applied only to a finished level of tournament, i.e. when you collect all 6 stars, for each finished level separately)