• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

AW Progress

foolfighter

Alchemist
I would like the ability to see the same concise view of my AW's progress, with numbers of KP donated in easy list format that I can with everyone else in my FS. At the moment I am the only one in the FS listing (like everyone else) that doesn't have that button for my own city. It would make deciding what to move onto next so much easier and faster.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Can we assume you mean the same kind of button that has the Ancient Wonders Listed, for all apart from yourself @foolfighter ? or am I missing something?

kimkimkim

Summoner
I assume this is what is meant and I'm a +1 with this as well......right now we have to hover over each of our wonders individually to see progress of each so yes an AW button that lets you scroll all of your own AW's would be welcoming

Gargon667

Mentor
Well we already have the AW button, all it needs is to add the progress info for the AWs? Or am I not understanding what you guys are talking about?

kimkimkim

Summoner
there's an AW button for everybody in the fellowship but yourself.....looking to add a button for yourself too
Screenshot.png

Gargon667

Mentor
there's an AW button for everybody in the fellowship but yourself.....looking to add a button for yourself too
View attachment 5600

true, but you have one much more easily accessible than that one, right at the bottom of your main screen? For completeness sake I would say add the same link to the above screenshot of course...

Giraffi

Enchanter
true, but you have one much more easily accessible than that one, right at the bottom of your main screen? For completeness sake I would say add the same link to the above screenshot of course...
That button does not give the same kind of readily info like tapping on the ones shown by @kimkimkim. I am with @foolfighter on this. Only time it shows you where you are with the bottom button is when you have completed a research, but not upgraded the AW yet. Then it will show 13-14 for example. Otherwise nothing. And just to clarify, I am talking app view.

Ruprecht

Adventurer
This would be a great fix. Change the player AW self view from the current paged style to scrolling with the extra info. It'd be even more awesome if they could put in an option to sort by building level or KP.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
I miss it too, would be helpful, if I want to decide, which Aw to fill next, much more overlooking than this what we have for my own Aw-s at moment