• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

AW points

DeletedUser971

With the AW scoring points in the near future, will the current kp's invested in them count towards the points or will the points only come from upgrades?

CrazyWizard

Shaman
it would be unimaginable if it wasnt,
As they explaned it it's not the KP that create the points, but like workers and culture the research points of an ancient wonder determines how many points the wonders create towards your ranking.

DeletedUser66

I spoke to the beta CM this morning about this very issue. He has assured me that all current KP invested in built ancient wonders will yield the relevant points when the update hits us.

It was also a concern of mine which has been laid to rest.

DeletedUser

it would be unimaginable if it wasnt,
As they explaned it it's not the KP that create the points, but like workers and culture the research points of an ancient wonder determines how many points the wonders create towards your ranking.

I suppose that means the new AW they are adding, which will be available earlier in the tech tree, and probably a right pain for advanced players to get, offer less ranking points.