• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Team Avatrix... here to help

DeletedUser815

Hello Everyone and a warm welcome to Elvenar EN :)

I am 38 years young and a passionate gamer with little more than 25 years of gaming history behind me. Most of that in competitive multiplayer and online gaming. That also includes several years of beta testing and some moderation.

I am also a writer of novels, a member of MENSA and a master at chess (long way to go for grandmaster). I have 5 furballs (cats) in my care and they are the masters of the house :). In their opinion, which is all that matters to them.

I will be spending my time here in Elvenar EN helping out in the forum and getting to know you all. And playing the game that I (and I'm sure many of you) love.

If you have any questions for me then feel free to ask, and feel free to comment here! They will be most welcome :)

DeletedUser277

Welcome Avatrix! Good to have a stronger presence in forum moderation here and I hope it will encourage more players to use the forum and ask questions :)

DeletedUser815

Thank you for the welcome Prendyo,

As the forum is the tool for each player to interact with (and ask questions) the whole Elvenar International community we would love it if each and every player could be part of the forum.