• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac

Please make the Zodiac task's easier for lower Chapter players, i am only just coming to the end of Chapter 2 and i am struggling with everything, also i tried to follow on Instagram, but it won't let me in.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @TravelerSuzyq55745 The Daily Tasks are tailored for the lower Chapters but I will certainly feedback that you are still having trouble fulfilling the Quests. As for Instagram, I don't believe there are any concerns with it at the moment! Give it another try. Alternatively we also have a page on Facebook if you have an account there :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Thankyou i tried to log into Instagram with my Facebook log in but it makes my screen flash, ?? what do i look for on Facebook to find the right page

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@TravelerSuzyq55745 There is a Facebook Link, Youtube Link, and Instagram Link on the Forum Homepage in the Right Hand Corner under "Follow Us" If you click on the Facebook Icon it will take you directly to our Page (same with the others). You will see Live Broadcasts from the developers and also information concerning current and upcoming events :)

You can also post any questions you may have on our Pages. You will be swarmed with answers from our many followers :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I love it so much when the task option "Scout a province" comes up. It takes me more than 5 days to scout now. Thankfully there is usually an alternative being requested :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I love it so much when the task option "Scout a province" comes up. It takes me more than 5 days to scout now. Thankfully there is usually an alternative being requested :)

Almost a full week for me now to scout on ring 18. As you say very glad of the alternate quests.

Gargon667

Mentor

I actually managed to finish one of the scouting quests this time lol! Completely by accident the scout had come in over night while the new daily had appeared as well :D

But that was the first time in multiple events that I completed a scout quest haha.

Hekata

Artisan
There is already a player with 13 red pandas, I thought it was limited to a max of 3 fully evolved buildings or did I misunderstood that part (I think someone on beta mentioned it).

Gargon667

Mentor
There is already a player with 13 red pandas, I thought it was limited to a max of 3 fully evolved buildings or did I misunderstood that part (I think someone on beta mentioned it).

Nope, no limit, other than the price of about 100€ per fully evolved extra... but you can buy as many as you like.

Hekata

Artisan
Nope, no limit, other than the price of about 100€ per fully evolved extra... but you can buy as many as you like.
That's a lot of cash for 13 bears! I wonder if it's worth it. A fellow of mine suggested that with that many red pandas it would take 2 or 3 crafted items to open the M.O. and maybe get the diamonds and it sets him up for a nice diamond loop. But I think it all depends on luck and pet food. To have that much pet food you'd have to spin the MA very often and use diamonds. I don't know how to calculate that kind of probabilities/costs but between those diamonds spent to get the bears and those that need to be spend to get the pet food it doesn't seem like a good bargain to me.

Gargon667

Mentor
That's a lot of cash for 13 bears! I wonder if it's worth it. A fellow of mine suggested that with that many red pandas it would take 2 or 3 crafted items to open the M.O. and maybe get the diamonds and it sets him up for a nice diamond loop. But I think it all depends on luck and pet food. To have that much pet food you'd have to spin the MA very often and use diamonds. I don't know how to calculate that kind of probabilities/costs but between those diamonds spent to get the bears and those that need to be spend to get the pet food it doesn't seem like a good bargain to me.

Yes you can, but you need more input than just diamonds, you also need CC and SF for the crafting, so if you start spinning it into a positive feedback loop you will run out of those two resources. Pet food is no issue as you will craft far more than you can use...