• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac

Timneh

Artisan
It's not always easy to vote with one's wallet though, when FOMO and psychological vulnerabilities are so masterfully exploited. As someone with a personality which is prone to addiction and impulse-buying, I should know.

Maybe i should consider myself lucky because i have never been affected by FOMO. I ask do i really need it, is it going to make any real difference to me and if the answer is no then even if everyone i know has one i won't get one. This game is not going to have any real impact on my life and the fun has gone from it so i am not going to spend money on it ever again no matter what they are offering.

OldHag

Necromancer
What might help ease some of the pain some players felt, due to having to rebuild certain buildings (particularly if you were unaware of the new level requirements), would be some info from Inno on the maximum number of W/S and T1 manus will be required for future events and when new quests are made for future events, those numbers should be reflected in the quests so that each quest can be done in one run, not more.

----

2 cups of coffee later....lol.....forget the above, it seemed like a good idea at the time.....lol

Last edited by a moderator: