• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac quests question.

Siobhanne

Seeker
After many days enjoying the Autumn Zodiac fellowship adventure I find myself stuck because it is impossible to complete the quest. Please put a possibility to change the quest. Something just as challenging but requiring different resources. My choice is now research a technology, to do this I must first complete 8 provinces. Or collect 20 vision vapours. I dont have recipe scrolls and now I've sold buildings realise I also need to craft combinations, they take 18 hours. Very frustrating.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hi @Siobhanne, and sorry for your frustration. Quests now will most of the time give you two alternatives to make it easier, but some quests will be a little challenging; otherwise, as it happened in the past, it becomes dull.

You still have a little over a week to complete these quests, and within a couple or three days (worse scenario), you will able to come up with your vision vapors. Also, remember there are several ways to gain KPs, besides completing provinces. :)

Leveling up your MA will help you produce your CCs faster as well. Are you in the first few chapters? I will forward this to the developers, as every event, the quests slowly change and adjust.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Okay, your option here then it is to craft in order to collect Magic Vapors. Some of these quests are a little more challenging, while others are easier :) If you are able to participate in the Spire, and you are in a FS that plays it, at least a little, you will get some CCs every week.

Siobhanne

Seeker
The fellowship I'm in doesn't do much in the tournaments. I did the spire in the beginning as soon as I got to chapter 3, but found it really challenging. I guess I'm really new to a strategy game like this. I enjoy the challenge but can't focus on three to four different types of challenges at once.

Timneh

Artisan
@Siobhanne The good thing is that if you get stuck in an event and can not do any more you only need to wait a few weeks and there will be another one.