• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Autumn Zodiac 2022 in Beta

Jackluyt

Shaman
'Autumn Zodiac' questline event starts on Thursday in Beta server. It follows a week after a quick, easy Workshop Challenge that followed the Gateway event, with no FA this time.
I will post full details once there is an official announcement, or failing that, once the event starts. You are welcome to share my notes, that can be opened on any standard browser.
Note that the Beta version may not be exactly the same as the live one that follows.

299796158_10221350064721730_4301649160527351519_n.jpg

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I think you will find that is last year's Autumn Zodiac - though this year's edition ought to be similar, perhaps.

Did you have a look at it? There's a list of constantly updated links to event information from all different websites. I find it quite good to look at difference sources, see all different formats and bits of different information. Of course, as you would know, at this moment there's not much information on this event but that will change very soon.

Jackluyt

Shaman
From August 18th, until September 8th, you will be able to enjoy this year's Autumn Zodiac event!
I will be posting full event details on Thursday once I have access to the event, which you are welcome to share with friends and fellowship.

Here so long is a copy of the Beta Announcement:
mainbanner_september2022.png

Once again, the stars are aligning and a spherical conjugation has begun. While you are waiting with anticipation for the arrival of another celestial bear visitor, to your surprise a rather strange-looking and definitely not a celestial creature finds his way towards your city. Exhausted and famished, he followed the stars to your city, where he hopes to find some help to repair his vessel and some tasty food to fill up his belly. Well, he just arrived at the time of Harvest Festival! Will you help and feed this strange creature, so you can learn all about his mysterious life?

Dear Humans and Elves,

From August 18th, until September 8th, you will be able to enjoy this year's Autumn Zodiac event! By following the questline and fulfilling the event tasks, you will be rewarded with Golden Keys which you can use to open up Spheres containing all kinds of prizes, including varying daily rewards. Of course you can also find Golden Keys around your city outskirts, by reaching quest milestones, and by visiting your city on a daily basis.

eventprogression_september2022.png

Each Sphere you open, will also reward you with a small amount of Star Dust which gathers in your progress bar towards the special Grand Prizes, including Evolution Artifacts for this year's new bear, the WittyRacoon:

evobuilding_september2022.png

The WittyRacoon will provide you with population, culture and switchable productions depending on your chapter and it's evolution stage. When you feed him, he will boost his own productions.

The questline consists of a story section and additional episodic quests, which start as soon as the story is completed. This means that you will be able to finish the first series of quests right away, while later quests have new additions released on a daily basis, allowing you to continue to play 1 additional event quest on each new event day. Fulfilling the event quests will also grant you Milestone Rewards at certain points along the way.

This event will also feature the Leagues system, as well as the Royal Prize Pass!

We wish you the best of luck with raising your WittyRacoon and are looking forward to reading your feedback in our discussion thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that there can always be differences in event layouts, balancing and prizes between Beta and Live release. App version 1.158 is required for the event to function properly. This app version is released separately from the event. In addition to that, please note that the final day of the event spans more than 24 hours, in order to not have the event end during the night (CET). That means the Daily Exclusive on September 8th is the final Daily Exclusive reward that is also available for some more hours in the morning (CET) of September 9th. No new event quest is added to the quest line on September 9th, the final Quest Milestone can be unlocked on September 8th.

MarindorSig02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Shaman
The Autumn Zodiac event is now running in Beta Server.
Here is our event note, which you are welcome to share. It does not need any special program to open.
https://tinyurl.com/p9cjc5kp
Note that the Live version may be slightly different to the one we are recording in Beta.

299225740_10221359806365265_3224299905420802417_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Shaman
Artifacts from the current event in Beta can be exchanged via Crafting for other bear artifacts: Moon, Red Panda, or an artifact that upgrades the original bears.

299692210_10221366763259183_8297410591393486616_n.jpg

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I feel like I never have enough pet food.

So your shortage will very likely be even shorter. :eek:
The artifacts use the same MA slot as pet food so pet food recipe will come up less unless they've made changes that we don't know about.