• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Aureate or Storm?

Sir Derf

Adept
Which Phoenix would be better for the upcoming Fellowship Adventure. I've got 7 upgraded fully-boosted T1 Manus that I plan to operate with near-continuous Magical manufacturing for the purpose of making Bracelets.

Secondarily, does Aureate boost all manufacturing, T1-T6, if fed?

Pauly7

Magus
If you have both, wouldn't you use both?

Aureate Phoenix only boosts standard goods, I believe, so not sentient. Storm Phoenix boosts all MM spells, so that does work on Sentient.

My thought was that Aureate would be more effective in terms of bracelet badges, but I see where you are going with the sentient question, so I'm not sure now. Depends how many of the manus are producing sentient goods... That's if sentient counts towards a bracelet badge.

Sir Derf

Adept
1) If I felt I had the room, maybe I would place both.
2) I only have so many artifacts.
3) No, you don't see where I was going with the sentient question. I wasn't asking about T4-6 in terms of Bracelet badge, because I don't think T4 works towards that. I was asking in terms of non-FA use. You know, the other 44 weeks of the year.
4) To be clear, I have 7 T1-boost Manus (Marble, for me), making boosted T1 (Marble, for me).

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I would consider which one will give me the most benefits without feeding, especially if you want it to be useful at all times. One will probably get different answers depending on which chapter you are in as well.

Pauly7

Magus
I always get the feeling that you're responding with annoyance, even when people are just trying to help with the questions you asked.

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, it is a little annoying when, even when trying to be helpful, one gets tangential or unrelated responses to the question asked, and is left without any insight to the decision being pondered.

Let me try again, being more explicit.

I have a Lvl27 Marble Manu producing 440 every 3h..
I have full Relic Boost, adding 700%, or 3,080 every 3h.
I have Lvl12 Mountain Halls, adding 76%, or 335 every 3h
This totals 3,855 every 3h.

A MM spell boosts all of this, yes? So add 3,855*50%=1,928 every 3h, yes?

A Level 1 Aureate Phoenix gives 15% increased production with feeding. Does that only interact with the base, giving 440*15%=66 extra every 3 hours, or does that also get boosted, giving an additional 66*700%=462 extra every 3 hours, and/or does this also get MH boosted, giving an additional 66*76%=50 extra every 3? (All three 66+462+50=578 extra every 3 hours)

And would an MM spell boost all of that, too, giving 578*50%=289 extra every 3 hours?
And how long does the feeding last?

A Level 1 Storm Phoenix gives 55% MM increase with feeding. Is that 55% on top of the normal 50% of an MM, so adding an additional 2,121 every 3 hours, or is that only boosting the MM from 50% to 55%, so only adding an additional 193 every 3 hours?
And how long does the feeding last?

Gargon667

Mentor
The Storm at lvl 1 gives an extra 5% to your existing 50% on the MM (or whatever you have with ETC)

The Aureate works on your base production, so you add it to your relics/MHalls boost. Which means the MM afterwards will boost your Aureate bonus.

Both have the same Feeding time of 3.5 hours so you can do 2 x 3h collections.

Both effects at lvl 1 are very small and cost lots of pet food. Unless you really don´t care about Pet Food it is most likely not going to be worth it (unless of course you plan on time boosting tons of 3h productions...)

Pauly7

Magus
Well, it is a little annoying when, even when trying to be helpful, one gets tangential or unrelated responses to the question asked, and is left without any insight to the decision being pondered.
Fine, I won't try anymore.