• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered As a non EU country will the UK diamond and other prices now go up?

m4rt1n

Adept
As the title says, Inno is a German Company so will UK prices now be hiked up again like they were by 25% after the in out referendum?

Timneh

Artisan
The 25% price hike was a result of British currency dropping by 20% after the referendum. Now that we are out of Europe i guess it will depend if the strength of the Pound drops again as to if there will be another price hike for diamonds. What is more interesting is will the price be dropped if the Pound gets stronger again ?

Thrakazoga

Adventurer
The price of diamonds is linked to the Euro. The pound to Euro price fluctuates on a daily basis. Only if one or the other currency were to nosedive would there be a change in price. So in reality, on a daily basis, sometimes we win and sometimes not. And we are still in the EU until end of this year. UK just has no voting rights.

m4rt1n

Adept
I see the Event Outpost just got a 25% price hike so still do wonder, although thanks for the explanation guy's. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Win some Wishing Wells.

That is ok if you have a load of space to place them or a second dedicated wishing well farm city.

I find it uncanny that a couple of days after asking this question an item in the game receives the 25% price hike and now wonder is this just for the UK or applied to all nations. @Muf-Muf @Silmaril Do you know?

DeletedUser6262

Place Wishing Wells. Collect diamonds. Buy Magic Residences and Magic Workshops. You've now saved space. Place more Wishing Wells.....

You don't need a second city, just a bit of planning to not overfill your space.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
That is ok if you have a load of space to place them or a second dedicated wishing well farm city.

I find it uncanny that a couple of days after asking this question an item in the game receives the 25% price hike and now wonder is this just for the UK or applied to all nations. @Muf-Muf @Silmaril Do you know?
[/QUOTE
Not something I would be aware of tbh, I just know how much I paid for the Stash Outpost yesterday.....as I have to say I am a sucker for that building!

Pauly7

Magus
What @Thrakazoga said.

With the Outpost I think that's just Inno trying to grab more money. A while ago they went up from 4.99 to 9.99. Tons of people complained and they put the next one down to 7.99. Now they've snuck it back up again.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
What @Thrakazoga said.

With the Outpost I think that's just Inno trying to grab more money. A while ago they went up from 4.99 to 9.99. Tons of people complained and they put the next one down to 7.99. Now they've snuck it back up again.

Because possibly they know is still worth it. If you pick up candies 20 times a day, times 22days, its 440 extra candies. That is about 2200 diamond worth, which is still lower than the diamond price worth for the Stash Outpost.

After all, being a business, they make these calculations based on all of us who bought said building.

I too rose the prices in my doings this year.

And many, many businesses, However, you still have 2400 diamonds for 20€, that did not go up :)