• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Artifacts (swap or craft)

Nane89

Novice
Hello,

I've been playing in 3 worlds and in all of them I find it difficult to collect all 9 artifacts needed to upgrade the event buildings if we don't play daily and actively. And it is also annoying to get extra artifacts for some buildings when we can't get enough for others.

Could it be possible to swap 1 artifact for another ? Or craft one for another ? They are already hard to get (especially the oldest ones) so it could be great to craft one we don't need for one we actually need. And not just in between the Phoenix ones or the Bears ones. Especially that now we can sometimes find buildings to craft in the magic academy, it could be nice to have the possibility to get all the artifacts for it (without have to spend years to collect them all) !

Thank you

Lelanya

Mentor
Here is the list of Evolving Buildings that have been released, in order:

Original Phoenixes: Aureate, Fire,Storm
Stonehenge
Mermaid
Original Bears: Brown, Panda, Polar
Gingerbread Mansion
Valentine Float
Coldfire Phoenix
Festival May Tree
(Traders' set)
Wise Golem
Moon Bear
Witch's Hut
Watchful Winter Owl
Everblossom Sleigh
Ashen Phoenix
The videos for the 3 Bears and the Valentine Float are amusing, I review them periodically :)

We are on week 3 of 6 for Stonehenge Artifacts :)

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hello,

I've been playing in 3 worlds and in all of them I find it difficult to collect all 9 artifacts needed to upgrade the event buildings if we don't play daily and actively. And it is also annoying to get extra artifacts for some buildings when we can't get enough for others.

Could it be possible to swap 1 artifact for another ? Or craft one for another ? They are already hard to get (especially the oldest ones) so it could be great to craft one we don't need for one we actually need. And not just in between the Phoenix ones or the Bears ones. Especially that now we can sometimes find buildings to craft in the magic academy, it could be nice to have the possibility to get all the artifacts for it (without have to spend years to collect them all) !

Thank you

What about playing 1 city well instead of 3 cities a little bit?
If you do not have the time to play 3 then do not play 3.

Events are here to keep us busy and entertained. it would make no sense to make it to not be busy and entertained.