• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Artifact Crafting

Sir Derf

Adept
How many Spell Fragments should it take to craft an Artifact? 100k? 250k?

How about a Universal Artifact? 1M?

Gargon667

Mentor
I find this a highly unlikely scenario. SF for Artifacts I mean, but if so, I would say definitely 250k. Otherwise I´ll have instantly an extra building next time a good pet comes around (doubtful that ever happens), but I am not going to waste the SF on regular evolves. So I would be hoarding for a good one and then go crazy, at 100k that would be far too easy.

Gargon667

Mentor
As I said, I don´t think SF for artifacts is at all a likely scenario. Just doesn´t feel right. But if you can get them to let us make ANYTHING for SF I will say yes and thank you! If I could choose I would pick something else.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The Developers have confirmed that a Universal Artifact will never happen in the game as each one is deemed to be very rare.
This is why this year the ability to craft Artifacts from similar Artifacts has appeared as a way to help players with older pets that have not been fully evolved to add to them, or swap the Artifacts for this years ones.
Spell fragments are another story and is something that is being looked at currently.