• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Armory

DeletedUser2553

I have research Armory up to Uppgrade 19, still my armory show and lvl 17 how is that possible?

bGUUd04.png

ZnewRRu.png

DeletedUser3097

I have research Armory up to Uppgrade 19, still my armory show and lvl 17 how is that possible?

The research will allow you to upgrade your armory to lvl 19. Now you must click on your armory and upgrade it.

[incorrect- read further down thread]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2553

The research will allow you to upgrade your armory to lvl 19. Now you must click on your armory and upgrade it.

Yes I understand that too, but it show me I have to research and showing a image if you see it looks like fairy armory.. and that is in next phase when I go into fairy phase. I thought I could upgrade it to lvl 19 in Dwarf phase.

As next upgrade is in Fairy phase lvl 20

S9DpzJo.png

DeletedUser3097

Ahh, i see the confusion now.

armory.png
This is the research which allows you to upgrade your armory.

If you look on the Wiki page https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Armory , it shows you that you can upgrade your armory to level 17 in Chapter 6.

The squad size research does not affect the level of your armory.

DeletedUser2553

Ahh, i see the confusion now.

View attachment 2197 This is the research which allows you to upgrade your armory.

If you look on the Wiki page https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Armory , it shows you that you can upgrade your armory to level 17 in Chapter 6.

The squad size research does not affect the level of your armory.

Ok but when I scout and has got areas that demands orc for negotiation it say I need armory lvl 20 or higher, so that will way later in Orcs and Goblin phase?

DeletedUser3097

world map rings.jpg

Yes you need to wait till the Orcs Chapter before you can produce orcs.

You meet the orcs in the 11th ring.​

It is a good idea to try and only open the number of provinces you need for the next chapter, as Advanced Scouts reduces the cost of these provinces. If you expand too quickly, it costs you more and also you can get stuck by the line of orcs.

I explored the world map too quickly, and became trapped by the orcs so I have stopped exploring and make space in my city by removing older, less productive buildings and replacing them with newer ones.