• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Armories

• Thread starter DeletedUser1957
  • Start date

DeletedUser1957

Hi all,

Just a quick question - how many armories do you think are necessary? I am at the end of the orcs and have 4 that are at level 23. I don't really train anymore as I haven't loved the changes to the way battles are done, so I generally use resources and orcs to clear provinces. They currently use over 1000 people and 3000 culture - so getting rid of 1 will drop my rankings considerably, but I could use the people to build more goods.

Thoughts?

Bookgirlnet

DeletedUser3542

I'm no expert here as only been playing a few weeks working my way to the end of chapter 3. But if you clear most provinces using resources i'd go with building more goods and as you level them you will regain in rankings too. I am pretty much stuck with battles i can't win as i have scouted too far away from my city and the only way for me to go is to bribe them with resources:eek: so i'll be building and upgrading more and more goods myself i think. But wait for the experts to get online and maybe give you sound advice.
good luck with it and happy gaming. :)

DeletedUser3781

I haven't finished orcs yet, so I don't know really, but remember to consider this:
orcs to upgrade the workshops:
Level 20 - 1680
Level 21 - 1910
Level 22 - 2200
Level 23 - 2400
Level 24 - 2700
Level 25 - 3000

DeletedUser441

I have five Armouries at level 23 as they enable me to put troop builds on that last over eight hours ; handy for overnight builds. :) At the end of the Orcs chapter my training squads were 8 more than a full fighting squad. I'd like them to be equal. :D

DeletedUser1957

Trufsonia - I hadn't considered that. I have around 60000 orcs sitting spare, so I would probably be able to maintain the count. Thanks.
Still undecided though...

cwgiii

Shaman
I have 1 Armory at level 23 and have had no problem at all generating enough Orcs. Being a pacifist player, I have not needed troops except when completing quests.