• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Armies

DeletedUser501

i have 3 buildings to train armies in but you can only build in 1 at a time. Why cant we build armies in the Training grounds, barracks & mercenary camp at the same time ? with all the encounters you have in the tournaments it takes forever to build up armies.

DeletedUser3571

a couple of reasons i guess.
1. :supply:it would take up a truly massive amount of supplies if you could train in all 3 :supply: for example to train 5 slots in my barracks takes about 13% of my capacity, so if i could train in all 3 that would be 39%:supply: that is not sustainable,
2. it would make the tournament super easy for people who focus on fighting. if i could train 3 times as many troops as i do now i could score a lot higher every time.
if you are finding it hard to train armies than you should upgrade your needles to get faster barracks training times as it really helps

hawk the slayer

Spellcaster
And dont forget the brown bear ( if you have it ), depending on its "evolution" it will increase the amount of troops you can train