• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Are you looking for friendship/fellowship???

DeletedUser6338

I am NOT the Arch of this group or even a high level player..... BUT, I have been on a VERY long search through many fellowships looking for one that feels like a group of friends or happy family (or at least most of the time... LOL). After lots of searching and fs hopping, I FINALLY found what I was looking for and the fs is looking for a couple more like minded players so I thought I would lay this out there.

This will sound very specific, but if it is what YOU are looking for, you will understand why I am throwing all these details out there because you don't want to hop from place to place wondering if THIS time it might be the right group.... so here we are:

First, and the MOST important aspect I was looking for and is this fellowship is a desire to be FRIENDS of a TEAM. There are great groups out there for individual players, but that is not what we want to be. We are a group of people that are becoming friends and enjoy working together and helping each other out. We want people that WANT to help and don't feel they are having to meet a minimum goal or participate at just a certain point to get by, but ones that WANT to do their best in tournies and FA's. WANT to help with trades in the trader and regular visits. The wanting to be part of a team and wanting to help each other succeed is the MAIN goal of this fs.

Now for the fine print... LOL

We are a group of happy chatters. This does NOT mean that this is a requirement for joining because not everyone chats and we all know some people prefer to enjoy 'stalking' the chat to just enjoy the show or don't even care about chatting but like to work with others. But there are some who really want an active chat like I did and I can't say how many times I was told people were active in chat to join and find that meant someone spoke at least once a day... LOL.. not real conversations or getting to know each other chats like I was wanting and that I found here.

We play tournies EVERY week (and usually get around 8 chests) and do 10 chest pushes on a regular basis.

We visit regularly and take trades whenever we can keeping them fair 2 or 3 star trades unless we have worked another deal out with someone to help out. We do still have some cross tier trading, but trying to keep it at reasonable levels because these are hard on everyone and get easily overtake the trader with nothing else.

If you are still reading because you like what you hear, then you will know that the same mindset applies to the FA's. We work together to the best of our abilities to help our entire friendship/fellowship get as far as we can!

Just as I explain what we hope to find in the rest of our family, let me say a short bit about the type of playing mentality that would NOT be a good fit. Someone that wants to play their own game and is looking for a group that they can throw a few tourney points on the page or collect a couple of items for FA's and yet get the rewards from the 'hard' work of the others. Someone that is SO focused on their individual score or moving along as fast as you can that having to work with the team is a bother and feels like a waste of time when the self reward isn't strong enough (like the FA rewards, to be honest. We know they are not big enough for the effort some put in, but if the fun of the game is helping the team, then the rewards are only an extra).

So, if you have read the entire thing then you realize that our main goal is to have fun and working with our friends is what we consider fun. If you agree and really want to be part of a FAMILY of FRIENDS and not just part of a group, send me a message or you can even reply here because I told the fs that I was going to post this to see if there are others out there looking to be part of a family they can work together with like I was! ;)