• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Are you crazy enough :)

DeletedUser2255

The fellowship Mental Asylum is looking for active members to join our ranks. Looking for members of all experience levels. Would prefer those that use a pc to participate in tournaments and Fellowship Adventures.

Our current roster is made up of adults over the age of 18 and we all speak English. Looking for members that are also English speaking adults.

What we expect:
1. Help your fellowship members by accepting trades in the fellowship first.
2. Place fair 2 and 3 star trades.
3. Participate in tournaments, even if you only have 1 province available, do that province. Every point helps you and our fellowship.
4. Keep growing. If you need help of any kind, just ask in chat.
5. This is a game. Keep chat drama free. We don't care if you want to talk about your problems but don't attack your other players as this creates drama. We are looking to create a supportive atmosphere.
6. Visit other members a few times a week. If you are going to be away, we ask that you let a mage or the archmage know so you don't get kicked.

If it sounds like we are the place for you, please message me in game or apply to the fellowship. My ign is the same, tennbrew. I look forward to hearing from you soon