• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Are workshops made out from orc parts?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
You know, in some aspects, this game has some obscure symbology, or secrets revealed...

I spoke of the Ghost of Present, Past, and Future, such building touches a few conspiracies about the 1% holding riches and the reincarnation wheel for all of us.

However... I wonder about the Workshops and other stuff that require orcs. I can see it for catering or diplomacy, but I do connect the dots why exactly you need orcs for the workshops, and what the heck happens to those orcs. Don't tell me it's for building it when one lonely builder can build alone a Needles of the Tempest 31, or a Barracks level 26 with no help... It is kind of wicked!

(The orcs are totally oblivious in their own word their worth, reminds me of human beings and 4th-dimensional malevolent beings, we are oblivious, aren't we?)

Paladestar

Enchanter
I gather you are not Elixir boosted!! The orcs are tossing goblins into the vat, you know..

... and the level 27 dust manufactory isn't lifting cartloads of dust out of the ground, look closer!...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I gather you are not Elixir boosted!! The orcs are tossing goblins into the vat, you know..

Nope. This game is a bit dark sometimes, the ghost of present, past, future is an extremely dark building (if you analyze the symbolism), I love it.

... and the level 27 dust manufactory isn't lifting cartloads of dust out of the ground, look closer!...

Well, right now I have pink alien mushrooms, but soon I will start halflings, so I will be there! However, I have spiders puking ghosts than term turns into silk, so there you have it haha. The only semi-sane thing is my planks, geysers do exist in real life, although not with planks ready to sell at Home Depot. But the best is level 6 and below, a tree(folk) shaking its head left and right... Saying "no" to whatever goes through our minds, as it is possible to not be a good thing anyway :p

Yes, I am the one that looks closer, including zoom (graphics are high, it only pixelates with massive zoom) but without the zoom, you miss a lot of detail. Some stuff is amazing when you zoom it, little tiny things that can go un-noticed.

And easy a current building. what colors and shapes if any, do have the dresses in the May Festival tree... I am sure if I showed you several similar dresses, you will not pick the right one unless you look close. It is easy to miss a very clear detail on the bottom of their dresses as they dance.

If you appreciate graphics, zooming is your friend, and the app is for map NH visits!