• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

ARCHMAGES ROLES

DeletedUser2456

we was havng a chat on jacks page in facebook and i bought up aboout archmages , our archmage matohuska is the best on the worlds map though im sure they may be many , but ours runs 3 worlds with 3 teams and keeps us all in the know with events -trades -spire infact anything we ask of him , he is a ill man with pace maker and we have had some nuts join team over the time and he has had some stick off them but rides i though and sorts it , i just want to know why inno doe not reward archmages with something as keeping happy 75 players and keeping them in game ,a few diamonds or a special building just for there role , can you please pass on to inno as for work they do should get rewarded for outstanding job

DeletedUser5093

It sounds like you have a truly exceptional arch-mage and some sort of reward would be well deserved. I don't think some sort of automated system would be a good idea though, as it could also unfairly reward inactive arch-mages, and those of single-member fellowships, and so forth. I think it should be applied manually. For example, you and your fellows could give KP to your arch-mage's wonders, or encourage him to put up 1 star trades for you to accept. Or perhaps other things, depending on what would be of the most value to him or his city.

Speaking as an arch-mage myself, sometimes the best reward is simply to see your fellowship flourishing. ;) Perhaps instead of giving gifts to the arch-mage, you give your gifts to the fellowship as a whole by doing things like scoring well in tournaments, having a good participation in the FA, spreading KP around everyone's wonders, helping out the little cities with good trades, etc. Everyone working together can achieve a lot, and that flows on to benefit everyone in the fellowship. :)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Pauly7

Magus
Speaking as an arch-mage myself, sometimes the best reward is simply to see your fellowship flourishing. ;) Perhaps instead of giving gifts to the arch-mage, you give your gifts to the fellowship as a whole by doing things like scoring well in tournaments, having a good participation in the FA, spreading KP around everyone's wonders, helping out the little cities with good trades, etc.
Agree 100%. The best reward is always seeing an active team who are all doing their tournament bit and getting involved in anything else that helps each other out.

Julian

Sorcerer
I agree that our reward is the success of our fellowship. But maybe we could get a crown or something above our fellowship flag on the world map to show that we're an archmage.

Timneh

Artisan
I'm just asking this out of interest but why is it important that people can see who is an archmage ?

davemc

Bard
I'm just asking this out of interest but why is it important that people can see who is an archmage ?
One reason would be to stop others asking you to join their fellowship. I get numerous requests to join others. When i have been in my fellowship since the start. ;)

DeletedUser4149

One reason would be to stop others asking you to join their fellowship.
not necessarily true. someone once told me that she left her own fellowship behind to join a more successful one.

maybe we could get a crown or something above our fellowship flag on the world map to show that we're an archmage.
please no. some of these archmages don't need their egos inflated any further.