• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Archive status?

Sir Derf

Adept
We currently hade unlocked Level 3 Tournament Archive, so can archive a maximum of 7,500 Tourney Points.

Is there a way to see how many Tourney Points we have archived when a Tourney is not taking place?

Sir Derf

Adept
Not to say that this is dumb, but....

You've spent the whole what, 5 days of the Tournament looking at your current balance, but once the Tournament ends, you can't see the new balance reflecting points spent to finish that last chest and/or points gained from that last unfinished chest over the next 2 days until the next Tournament starts?

Sir Derf

Adept
Stop me if I'm wrong, but we don't get any announcements of either the use or quantity of archived points spent to finish a chest nor the quantity of points added to the archive at the end of a tourney or spire.

Ruprecht

Adventurer
Stop me if I'm wrong, but we don't get any announcements of either the use or quantity of archived points spent to finish a chest nor the quantity of points added to the archive at the end of a tourney or spire.
In the Tournament tab of the FS info box, and also in the info box in the world map when the tournament is active 'Tournament Archive' is in the list with the players showing the number of points used. As you mentioned we do really need to see how many points are stored when the spire and tournament are inactive.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I'll pass this feedback onto the Team. Hopefully it's something that they will consider :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.