• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Aquila's Altaire recruiting or merg

Rosanhi

Dreamer
We're cleaning house and now accepting new members. Looking for Active players that are interested in working together with fellows to achieve 10 or more chests in tournaments. Help in Spire and FA would also be a plus. At present we have 16 active members between chapter 4 and 8. If you're looking for a fellowship on the move come check us out.
Would also be interested in possibly merging with another smaller fellowship.

Rosanhi

Dreamer
We now have 18 active players but still looking for more. If you play regularly and are looking for a place to share, help and advice this could be for you. We now have a Facebook group as well for strategy planning and information.

TommiStarr

Novice
Hi. I play most days, and am a bit frustrated with my current fellowship's lack of interest in tournaments and adventures. Myself, my son and another player are all looking to move fellowship in Felyndral once the current tournament ends this evening. I'm chapter 3 and boosted in steel, scrolls and (soon) elixir. I need a more active fellowship to get me going with trades etc so I can progress!

Rosanhi

Dreamer
You're all welcome to join and see what you think. We're getting 8 chest regularly now and were only 2 quests away from finishing Stage 3 in the last adventure!

Rosanhi

Dreamer
Just got 9 chests for the first time! May not be a big deal to some but to us it's a WIN, and during an event as well!
Have 2 more openings if you'd care to join us.