• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

April Episode

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the latest episode of InnoGames TV. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser414

There's going to be info in-game for how each AW can be empowered, i hope ?

DeletedUser2262

The Golden Abyss now provides less population than a residence, until you hit around Chapter 5. The video even shows him explaining that the GA goes from 200 population down to 75 (with a massive upgrade to 77 pop when the MH is upgraded), and this is passed off as a good thing!

Swing and a miss there, Timon. I hear Hello Kitty Island Adventure are looking for game designers... maybe that's more suited to your abilities?

Let's hope they're looking into this one and will correct the oversight BEFORE it hits live. I also hope that the disincentive to build the Golden Abyss in the first place for lower-level players is taken into account, and the negative effect isn't just dismissed as "only affecting a minority".

Personally I will benefit from this change to the Golden Abyss, but I sure feel sorry for those newer players who are getting stiffed.

DeletedUser3034

At least one person in Beta logged on to find he had NEGATIVE 1200 population. And yes, they claim a small fringe group (words to that effect) will be hurt.

DeletedUser417

The April 1st video has peed off quite some folks on Facebook. Bad April Fool's Day joke. Instead of laughing you should be weeping. People are waiting way too long for the bugs to be fixed. I understand it's not the game developers putting time in that video, and the fake presentor of that video isn't a game designer (thank god!), but instead of joking you should be offering apologies for the game and it's bugs because it's losing interest of many many good players. Oh btw, Diana? Don't smile too fake after you finish a sentence.

Negotiators don't need most AW's. It's precious space and they are not worth the space. For me as an advanced non-militairy player only the lighthouse, mountain halls, prosperity towers and ancient ruins are worth it.

Edit by Muf-Muf: merged multiple posts into one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3032

The April 1st video has peed off quite some folks on Facebook. Bad April Fool's Day joke. Instead of laughing you should be weeping. People are waiting way too long for the bugs to be fixed. I understand it's not the game developers putting time in that video, and the fake presentor of that video isn't a game designer (thank god!), but instead of joking you should be offering apologies for the game and it's bugs because it's losing interest of many many good players. Oh btw, Diana? Don't smile too fake after you finish a sentence.

May find the person/s in the videos for this game are devs/cms from other inno games and vice versa. So it may affect us but we wouldn't know. If they are outsourced they are probably university students doing a media degree, or people from a cheap local studio. However, the gaming hubs in Germany and all around Europe more than likely have a lot of video studios as well so it is possible.

Seems crazy that they would outsource people for videos when they do make videos themselves on occasions. These are a waste of time also. Especially the last live chat thing they did. Spent half the time talking, giggling like girls about unicorns and not answering questions multiple people were asking. [FAIL - Minus 100000000 Essence for the devs]