• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support APP Tournament auto move to next available open province.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi Guy's
On the App on the latest version using an iphone XR, when playing the tourney everything works as expected with the auto move to the next available open tourney province until I complete province 1 to level 6.

Once the first province is fully complete to 6*, the auto move then takes me to province one as the next available every time.
Obviously that one is complete for the week now so this means the latter part of each week's tournament is back to the old school way of having to scroll to the next available province.

This repeats after every tournament province solved once province one is 6*, and reoccurs week on week.

A small issue I know but one that would improve player experience if fixed, thank you. :)

DeletedUser3097

Hi Guy's
On the App on the latest version using an iphone XR, when playing the tourney everything works as expected with the auto move to the next available open tourney province until I complete province 1 to level 6.

Once the first province is fully complete to 6*, the auto move then takes me to province one as the next available every time.
Obviously that one is complete for the week now so this means the latter part of each week's tournament is back to the old school way of having to scroll to the next available province.

This repeats after every tournament province solved once province one is 6*, and reoccurs week on week.

A small issue I know but one that would improve player experience if fixed, thank you. :)
Please open a ticket with Support @m4rt1n and we will look into this.