• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived App Notification

DeletedUser8230

Screenshot_20190918-233112_One UI Home.jpg
On My Android Phone (Samsung S8+) im receiving notifications that i have collected 10 knowledge points.
Where usually it tells me i have productions ready. (which im not getting notifications for anymore)
If this was the case i would have received about 50 kp so far today...o_O

Im running game version1.87.5-8f8b559-256 (en 1.88) and this has only started happening since the last update.

Edited to attach screenshot of the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
I switched off the notifications long ago. If they're on then it's telling me about something pointless every 5 minutes. If you could customise the notifications it may be useful.

Sorry, that doesn't address your bug in any way.

DeletedUser9303

I have the same issue for the last couple of days. Normally the notifications are useful, but not at the moment...

FieryArien

Necromancer
I have the same problem with misleading “you collected 10 KP” message. Artemisian reported the problem on Android, but I see it on iOS (iPad) as well. Also the version doesn’t seem to matter, original report speaks about 1.87.5, but I have 1.88.2 (since Monday already).

DeletedUser3804

I have the same problem; it has been occurring for me for the last few days and is currently continuing

DeletedUser9432

I'm having the same problem. I wish I was actually receiving 10 knowledge points ever so often!

DeletedUser8230

It seems to be working ok now after the last update. Wondering why this bug is still open @Muf-Muf o_O:)