• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support App: Evolution shows wrong chapter in the inventory

FieryArien

Necromancer
iOS (iPad) version 1.83.2 introduced new feature: seeing evolution stages for a building not placed in the city, but still in the inventory. The problem is it shows stats for the current chapter, not for the chapter the building belongs to.

See the pictures: the Egg was claimed in Halflings, but evolution shows stats for Elementals (that’s my current chapter). It will not have these stats if I place the building.
29242978-D4F9-4711-9391-9DD911A01869.jpeg 2875B035-C50A-4FE7-87A7-BA4C7BB0BD55.jpeg

Another problem: there are two “plus” signs in the text. On the picture it is shown in the blue circle. Note that when I look at the Phoenix already placed in my city, the plus sign is only one (but that’s different Phoenix - Fire).

DeletedUser3097

iOS (iPad) version 1.83.2 introduced new feature: seeing evolution stages for a building not placed in the city, but still in the inventory. The problem is it shows stats for the current chapter, not for the chapter the building belongs to.

See the pictures: the Egg was claimed in Halflings, but evolution shows stats for Elementals (that’s my current chapter). It will not have these stats if I place the building.
View attachment 3782 View attachment 3783

Another problem: there are two “plus” signs in the text. On the picture it is shown in the blue circle. Note that when I look at the Phoenix already placed in my city, the plus sign is only one (but that’s different Phoenix - Fire).
Please could you open a ticket and copy/paste your post into it and send it in to us at Support. Thank you in advance!