• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Any size city invited to join friendly 10-chest Fellowship Merlin's Menagerie

elfkeldorn

Alchemist
Hi everyone,

Merlin's Menagerie is working on its tenth 10-chest tournament in a row. We also finished in the top 50 and got all three map rewards in the recent Fellowship Adventure and have planned silver pushes in the first Spire of each month although also achieved an unplanned extra Silver a couple of weeks back. We have just removed a couple of players who have left the game for good and would like to replace them with some potential long-term members.

We are looking for daily or near-daily players who like to chat. We would expect you to carry out help visits to all the fellowship every day that you play. We would also want you to score several hundred but preferably thousands of points in a typical tournament. The Spire is optional but we would really rather like you to make an effort in the monthly push.

We understand that brand new cities aren't eligible for the Spire and can't do much in the tournament. If you do have a new city we would want you to be enthusiastic and willing to put in the effort to grow your city. We can arrange some lopsided trades in your favour to help you grow faster and conquer some provinces and push them in the tournament. We can also give advice but please let us know how much you want. Some people want to find out everything for themselves, others want as much advice as they can get. If you let us know where you are on that spectrum, we can give you the support that you want.

If you are expecting to be unable to play for a period please let us know. We are approaching a busy time of year for most people. We're going to be quite strict on new members who are inactive and haven't warned us of absences in advance but can be flexible if warned. Once we get to know you, then we can make more allowances especially if you warn us that there is a real life crisis or that you are going trekking once the Covid situation is improved.

Once we have some suitable new recruits, we will be looking to add further aims for the fellowship. We will discuss this with the whole fellowship and new members will have as much right as founding members to contribute to our plans.

If you have any questions, it's best to contact Finwren or myself in game.

Peter (elfkeldorn)

JesterKing

Novice
I play daily and am frustrated that as #19 in a 22 member fellowship, I am the leading tournament participant. We're lucky to get 10 players. Looking for a friendly fellowship to play with and contribute to. Username JesterKing. Nearly complete with Level 4.