• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Any Plans for New Guest Races?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3098
  • Start date

DeletedUser3098

Are there plans for new guest races or was Constructs the last guest race? I notice that the world has increased in size by at least 2 squares to the south and 2 squares to the east, possibly allowing for quite a lot of new 5x5 extensions. Anyone have any news??

m4rt1n

Adept
From listening to Inno Q&A sessions recently, more guest races are on the way.

What will come though is anyone's guess but my thoughts are something like sentient goods for the not yet used 3 production buildings across the tiers.

As for extra expansions, that was also mentioned in a Q&A session and @Muf-Muf replied here. :)
https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/version-1-82.10331/page-2

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
I wish that they would entertain an idea someone here once had for the next chapter and that is to give each player some sort of portal to a new city and then that would give the freedom of a whole new grid and solve the memory problem. There are endless possibilities about how this could play out or fit in with the story. Perhaps it is a new region of the world which is the only place a certain new type of goods can be produced. Then there could be some system where resources have to be shared between the two.

Susie49

Soothsayer
As per previous threads on the matter, my biggest hope is that new guest race quests do not demand having five maxed out workshops!

DeletedUser1829

I wish that they would entertain an idea someone here once had for the next chapter and that is to give each player some sort of portal to a new city and then that would give the freedom of a whole new grid and solve the memory problem. There are endless possibilities about how this could play out or fit in with the story. Perhaps it is a new region of the world which is the only place a certain new type of goods can be produced. Then there could be some system where resources have to be shared between the two.

If you follow the story line quest the constructs chapters talks about Unur (land of the high men/Elvenar) as been restored. The constructs go there and tell us to come see them sometime. So the story line already has provision for something in this space, but again they could handle this in multiple ways.

DeletedUser8921

It would be kind of fun if the "portal" led to a city that had a whole new world map, where we could be surrounded by entirely different resources -- and new neighbors! But maybe that is dreaming too big.

DeletedUser1829

It would be kind of fun if the "portal" led to a city that had a whole new world map, where we could be surrounded by entirely different resources -- and new neighbors! But maybe that is dreaming too big.

Well if we ever do go to Unur it is meant to be another continent, so they would have lots of options.

Kimelve

Spellcaster
Has anyone heard of the timing of the next chapter? I think 6 months from the last one is next month (August) - does that sound likely? I don't want to place any new wishing wells if I'm going to suddenly need more space...