• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Another city

FieryArien

Necromancer
Is it possible to play more than one city on the app on an iPad?
Yes. How?
  1. Make sure you’ve registered your account with an email (which you apparently did, because you need that account to register here on the forum).
  2. Logout from your city. (Click logout under the cog wheel at the bottom right corner.)
  3. You’ll get login dialog. Fill in your player name and password and you’ll see all the worlds on the international server. Your active will be marked green I think, but you can select any one you want. Your diamond balance is shared between all these cities.
If you are scared of losing your city upon logout (I know I was when I logged out of the app the first time), you can test it on PC first. ;-) Just go to en.elvenar.com and try to login using your player name and password. If it works and you get into your city, it will work on the iPad as well.

If you want to play on other server than international, you can do that too. You just need separate account for each of those servers. When you are logged out, there is a drop down menu at the top right corner. It shows flags of all the servers Elvenar has. Each server is quite obvious except the ZZ at the end - that one is beta server.

Gargon667

Mentor
As @FieryArien explained you can play more cities in various kinds of ways:

- 1 city on each of the 3 EN servers (same account!)
- other cities on completely different servers, like DE, US etc. (Need a second account, but again you can play multiple cities in that account, too, depending on how many worlds that server country family has)
- multiple cities on the same server (different accounts)

So instructions would vary a bit depending on which of the 3 variations you are thinking about.

Pauly7

Magus
Some people have so many cities! I made the insane decision to run three cities and I kind of regret it every day now... way too much time taken up!

Pauly7

Magus
I only play one and I certainly spend more time on this game than is healthy ;)
The worst of it is tournaments. You can fast track restarting productions and stuff, but when you have 3 cities and you're starting to do a total of about 6-700 tournament provinces a week total, that takes ages.

Gargon667

Mentor
not just the time, but the mindnumbingness of it ... I reduced my tourney scores to 250-300 encounters per week for regular weeks and only do more if there is a fun reason for it, that makes me put up with the sillyness of the exercise. But I have to admit I am easily convinced ;) It got so much better with the new tourney.
That alone is the reason why I personally still prefer the new over the old tourneys. That one change made up for the hole insanity of punishing city development in a city building game haha. Not that i wouldn´t prefer the best of both worlds of course...

Pauly7

Magus
That alone is the reason why I personally still prefer the new over the old tourneys. That one change made up for the hole insanity of punishing city development in a city building game haha. Not that i wouldn´t prefer the best of both worlds of course...
True, but I don't think we can necessarily compare one to the other as they aren't connected. It's not like they can reasonably say "Well, we can reduce the tournament encounters by 75%, but that's only possible if you also have a new system which punishes you if you have too many Ancient Wonders".