• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient wonders

DeletedUser66

We are still waiting for the new information to be added there. But I can help you out with the stats for the two new wonders.

Tome of secrets and Golden Abyss

The information for the level 11 - 15 on the Elven/Human, Dwarf and Fairies I cannot find anywhere yet.

DeletedUser1925

"Obviously, level 1 is visible, so i'll start with level 2 onwards. "
Not so obvious to me.
I don't have anything visible... since i haven't research it.. now i'm wondering how much is worth to research AW... I'll skip it if possible to continue to chapter 3. I guess is another case of MA /GB (FoE). Pretty much useless unless you have great FS support.

Tome of secrets - useless. Unless they add you can buy KP with supplies.

Golden Abyss - maybe some day when I can delete MA.

And I thought this will be different game from FoE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1816

I'll skip it if possible to continue to chapter 3. I guess is another case of MA /GB (FoE). Pretty much useless unless you have great FS support.
I would avoid that. You gain runes by scouting provinces. Even if you don't want to build it now, you still collect runes. In case you later decide to build an AW and don't have the runes you'll regret that badly...

And Inno will make the reseach mandatory in a few weeks anyway (I assume)...

DeletedUser971

And Inno will make the reseach mandatory in a few weeks anyway (I assume)...

I hope not, as stated before, there are much nicer AW down the line. the Golden Abyss for it population would be nice. don't discard it just yet.

DeletedUser1882

collecting runes and I get this why would the value be to high takes long enough to collect runes as it it is getting ones that are too high in value is none sense

Attachments

• elenar3.JPG
    elenar3.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 90