• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ancient Wonders

Maj33y

Seeker
Hello , Wishing everyone who reads this a great day .

I know this might sound really silly but i couldn't find an answer else where so I'll go ahead and ask here .
I just got around building my first ancient wonder but I saw in other cities around me players have several of the same Ancient wonder like 2 or 3 Golden Abyss etc .

So How do you do that ? I already built one Golden Abyss but i just earned a new ruin for it again so I wanted to invest it into building a new one but i couldn't find the tab for that , if i click on ancient wonders and then on my GA it just takes me to my already built one to invest KP in it .

so to reiterate my question in a simple way :
How do you build an ancient wonder of the same type again ?

Thank you so much :)

cwgiii

Shaman
I do not believe this is possible. Can you give an example city name that you think exhibits this ability?

DeletedUser7529

Simple answer is: you can't build 2 or more of the same Ancient Wonder.
You'll keep getting Rune Shards for already built and other Ancient Wonders and you'll be able to use them for the future upgrades of that Ancient Wonder (level 5, 10, 15 etc.), hope that helps :)

Maj33y

Seeker
I do not believe this is possible. Can you give an example city name that you think exhibits this ability?

uhhh .. that's unfortunate I thought I'd seen someone with Several wonders lined up , I just got back to double check on their city and it turned out they do but it's not a wonder .. they've got 4 Wishing Wells in their city I know it's an event building and you could win several they must've been playing the game for so long Thanks for the answer .

Maj33y

Seeker
Simple answer is: you can't build 2 or more of the same Ancient Wonder.
You'll keep getting Rune Shards for already built and other Ancient Wonders and you'll be able to use them for the future upgrades of that Ancient Wonder (level 5, 10, 15 etc.), hope that helps :)

Thank you ,that's the answer i needed at least this can be a source for new players out there like me .

@cwgiii & @adverfull Take care and stay safe .

DeletedUser4149

this is best for wonders that you didn't spend any kp on but you can build multiple abysses, tomes, etc. just not at the same time. since you'll keep on getting more of these runes, a good tactic is to build and junk wonders you don't want to keep so that when you have to build another wheel of runes to rebuild that wonder, you can break more of those runes that you have to forge runes for wonders you do want. a forged runes always fits and can be used for any wonder. also you will need to build a 2nd wheel of runes for any wonder to upgrade it from 5th to 6th level and again from 10th to 11th level. this is actually a good thing. building and junking wonders makes it easy to get runes as long as you don't build and keep every wonder and those specific upgrades don't cost any kp and are about double the potency of other levels of upgrades.

i always thought the excavation becomes halfway useless when you get your relic boost to the 700% maximum (mt hall will raise this slightly higher though).
i also thought that the secret to the tome of secrets is that it's a piece of crap and it's best used for breaking runes as i mentioned earlier. it actually takes 900+kp before this wonder will award 2 kp per day. seems to be much better things to do w/ the land and kp to me.