• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonder leveling clubs

DeletedUser441

Personally I've found that it's better not to donate any kps . I'm a fellowship of one , so whenever I donate to someone else I usually have to give more kps than the reward and also others will probably give more than me and I get nothing in return. :( I'd rather not rely on others that may not keep their word either deliberately or by other reasons such as quitting the game.

DeletedUser1265

My toughts: never putting kp in your own wonder but putting them in someone elses wonder and getting those kp you spend back is the way to got..

I tend to agree with this, as it levels two AWs at once, which benefits the team as a whole. I am just investigating various ways to this.

Thank you everyone for your feedback.

DeletedUser1265

Personally I've found that it's better not to donate any kps . I'm a fellowship of one

Agreed, in a fellowship of one donating to other AWs can be risky. Any particular reason you are playing solo? Just asking, I am always interested in others' game play.

DeletedUser441

I want to be an Archmage and don't mind playing on my own as I get enough help from neighbours and it takes long enough to do my neighbourly rounds without having another twenty four to do. I've been in other fellowships and didn't find it a positive experience , even in the top ten.:)

DeletedUser1974

We have a 2 KP message thread as well as a 5 KP teams (we have 2 teams of 7).

The 5 KP team, is that those who want in are assigned a day of the week, the players on the team donate 5 KP to the player of the day. On your day of the week you do nothing.

DeletedUser3366

My toughts: never putting kp in your own wonder but putting them in someone elses wonder and getting those kp you spend back is the way to got.
Not only can you get 0 extra kp from filling your own wonder, you also prevent strangers from putting kp in your wonder and running away with the rewards from help. So a rotation is the best way in my opinion it keeps the kp reward inside the fellowship and thus helps you all progress with your wonders faster.

we currently have a 5 kp thread, a 15 kp thread and a 20 kp thread.

The last 2 we added recently because some of our players couldnt get rid of the kp from the tournament reward at the end, and most of us think its a waste to put those kp in your own wonder. So now if you comee online on saterday night or sunday and you receive your 75kp reward, you can get rid of them quite easily.

I disagree with this, putting KP in your own wonder 'lower the ceiling' so passing friends and strangers are encouraged to put a little something in your wonder, it also tells them and everyone that you are active and still care about it. Swapping is fine, but you need to push it a bit more.

As the owner you wont get any rewards from this, but you will get levels completed and that is what we really want ;-))

DeletedUser441

I agree :). Filling your own kp bar in your AWs does encourage a few "investors" , but they do keep their donations as low as possible :(.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Allow me to clarify, say my wonder takes 500kp to fill it up. If i put 450 points in my wonders, i might get lucky and my neighbour fill it with the other 50 for rewards, so free 50kp.

Now if i used those 450 kp to put 50kp in 9 wonders of my fellows, i will more then likey get 9 or more time 10 kp back, (sometimes even 25 or more).
So i get 90 free kp. If all fellowship members do that, you get a lof of free kp within the fellowship that then goes into the wonders again wich mean even faster completing of the other wonders.