• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonder level upgrade costs

Suggestion: I'd like to see a chart somewhere that shows the cost of upgrades for all Ancient Wonders per level. For planning ahead and for future knowledge, I think this would be a useful tool for those of us actively levelling our AW's up. to clarify: I mean the cost in goods not the KP required. I want to know what each AW and each level costs to build the upgrade - in goods, supplies, mana, sentient goods whatever. Looking them up individual is a pain. Just thought one chart for all would be more 'at a glance".

Last edited:

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I believe that the wiki team did a decent job in providing information about ancient wonders here.

I cannot imagine that a single table with all 32 wonders and 35 wonderlevels each would provide that information as comfortably.

Gargon667

Mentor
Just an addon: Many people have trouble finding the level by level info because it is hidden. When you get to the AW you are looking for, scroll down and then hit the "Expand" and it will open up the info you are looking for. took me ages to find, too when I was trying to find it the first time lol...