• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ancient Wonder instants in mobile

JoJo the Bold

Adventurer
I’m using the iOS app and noticed I now have ancient wonder instants. However, I can’t see how they can actually be used on my AWs. They can’t be used in the Instants tab of inventory, and there’s no option to use them within the individual AW view. Any ideas?

m4rt1n

Adept
On the app when viewing the AW, you should have a button to add instants under the research tab. Make sure you view the inventory first so they register otherwise sometimes they don't show.

JoJo the Bold

Adventurer
On the app when viewing the AW, you should have a button to add instants under the research tab. Make sure you view the inventory first so they register otherwise sometimes they don't show.

Yep, I’ve looked there. There’s no option at all to add anything other than KP as normal. I wish I could add a screenshot, but this forum system has errors for that on mobile as well :(

FieryArien

Necromancer
Yep, I’ve looked there. There’s no option at all to add anything other than KP as normal. I wish I could add a screenshot, but this forum system has errors for that on mobile as well :(

True, you can’t use KP instants on mobile. However, until very recently, we couldn't even see our KP instants on mobile. My personal conclusion (well, “hope” actually) is that Inno is relatively close to finishing this feature and as a first step they made the instants visible for us. Fingers crossed!

JoJo the Bold

Adventurer
Hi JoJo I am Lelanya
I tested your issue and here is what I found. There are two areas where I can add KPs. From page 2 research like on desktop; but also from page 1 overview with KP instants. Happy donating :)

Thanks Lelanya, but I can’t see what you’re seeing. When viewing an AW, page 1 (Info) has no options to use anything, and on page 2 (Research) the only option is to use pure KP. Then there’s the Upgrade page which only allows upgrading using diamonds if the KP goal hasn’t been reached. There are no options to use the Ancient Wonder instants on any of them.

JoJo the Bold

Adventurer
Ok, since this was annoying me so much, I've pulled out my work laptop to upload the screenshots. Does anyone see where to use AW instants??

IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg

DeletedUser5532

I do not believe it is possible yet to do as you seek. The Ancient wonders seem to be getting added in incremental stages, fingers crossed that the next part (adding KP instants to your own), is nearby, and then you will be able to achieve what you are after.

JoJo the Bold

Adventurer
I do not believe it is possible yet to do as you seek. The Ancient wonders seem to be getting added in incremental stages, fingers crossed that the next part (adding KP instants to your own), is nearby, and then you will be able to achieve what you are after.

Thanks Heartman. It’s hard to know if this is the case, since release notes for mobile are so poor. The whole point of them is to tell us what’s changed in game.

DeletedUser3097

Just to clarify the above:

On the app:
  • You can now see Ancient Knowledge instants in your inventory.
  • You cannot use them yet on the app.
Please keep checking the Release Notes on the Forum for further news.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Moments ago I upgraded the app (iOS) and I can confirm the KP instants can now be used on player’s own wonder! Of course I first verified it by applying 3 KP instant on one of my wonders. :D