• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Knowledge Instant

When looking at the the ancient knowledge instants symbols you can't tell one from the other. Perhaps a slight difference so you know if it's worth adding more KP to someone's ancient wonder for a better reward or you know what you get when you collect one from a building.

Also, when you get a reward because someone's ancient wonder has finished it would be nice to know who's it was so you can go back and contribute more KP when it's ready.

Gargon667

Mentor
When looking at the the ancient knowledge instants symbols you can't tell one from the other. Perhaps a slight difference so you know if it's worth adding more KP to someone's ancient wonder for a better reward or you know what you get when you collect one from a building.

Also, when you get a reward because someone's ancient wonder has finished it would be nice to know who's it was so you can go back and contribute more KP when it's ready.

I don´t understand what you´re saying in the first part. Are you talking about the instants or the reward chests? And AFAIK both do have different colours for rough estimates as well as exact numbers on them...

I like the second part though :)

Pauly7

Magus
I don't even understand the second part. You don't know who's AW the reward came from, but by that point it's already been filled so you don't need to go back and donate any more.

QFol2

Conjurer
I don't even understand the second part. You don't know who's AW the reward came from, but by that point it's already been filled so you don't need to go back and donate any more.
Depends if you want the runes from that particular wonder - you know where more will be available once the wonder has been upgraded

Gargon667

Mentor

I guess what they mean is: when you get the notification of one AW being finished it is likely they start working on a new AW and it would be a good idea to go visit again and donate to the next AW.

Right, the only way of knowing what ruin is completed and will be available to put more KP on is by searching all your FS and all your neighbours for it. Why not just add a name of where it came from.

Colour coding groups of KP instants just seems like the designers ran out of time. Why not just give each Individual instant it's own colour so you don't have to guess.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I get about not knowing the value of the kp rewards. To the best of my experience, I have not found a way of seeing it on the app. Yes, it is colour coded, but that still means nothing to most players. Only with time and observing what happens, or consulting 3rd party sites, will you have a better idea of what the value of those rewards should be.

Don’t think they will ever tell us where the rewards originated from. Would be nice to know if it was from ABC or XYZ, not that you would be able to change the outcome as the deed is done. Probably best to forget about wanting to know.