• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Blunders

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the new Forum Competition, Ancient Blunders.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
Hello, I'm logged into the Forum and I followed the link to the competition from the game and I can't see anywhere on the competition screen whereby you can enter? All I see is a message bottom right screen that says I don't have enough privileges to view??

I don't quite understand or am I missing something?? Any help will be gratefully received - thank youj

Sir Derf

Adept
Any particular reason that the pictures are grouped into 2 groups of 5, and that they are 1-4 & 6 and 5 & 7-10?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys!! Apologies that there isn't a big Green Button like normal however if you click onto "Competition Entries" (under the Competition Thread) and create a thread with your answers, that will be sufficient. No other players will be able to see your entry! We will get this remedied but in the meantime you can do it the way I have suggested :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Sorry fellas :)

The button is added! And a small amendment:

Ten players that guess all ten Ancient Wonders correctly will have a chance to earn 300 Diamonds!

As usual, we will put in the hat ALL Players with 10 correct guesses for a chance to win the 300 Diamonds.

Sir Derf

Adept
Personally, I think it would have been funnier if the pictures had Zaphiel posing in front of the various AWs.

Hi Guys!! Apologies that there isn't a big Green Button like normal however if you click onto "Competition Entries" (under the Competition Thread) and create a thread with your answers, that will be sufficient. No other players will be able to see your entry! We will get this remedied but in the meantime you can do it the way I have suggested :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
New to the forums and first competition entry. But puzzled as to how I can post a forum thread without everyone being able to see it?