• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

An Orc by any other name would smell as foul.

Jake65

Sage
For general interest, some orc production comparisons.
All buildings are chapter 15 current except the Armoury which I think has one more upgrade available. Doesn't make much difference in this context though.

The production amounts are in orcs/tile/hour.

Armoury Level 35: 2.8
Orc Nest: 4.5
Heroe's Forge AW Level 27: 5.9
Witch's Hut Level 10: 7.4
Temple of Sun & Moon (full set boost) 8.7
Echoes of the Forgotten Level 10: 11.4 (outright winner by miles or kilometres if you're metricated)

Please add any others in the comments, these are just the buildings I have. I'm sure there are plenty more.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
I have my Shrine of the Champions currently upgrading to level 8. This one is a bit complicated, as it depends on a number of factors:
  1. Because I have ~750k required culture, it gives me 5 orcs per tournament point
  2. Because I make 13500 points in the tournament each week, I get 67500 orcs per week from it
  3. This comes down to ~33.5 orcs pert tile per our (unless I've made a mistake here?)

C-Nymph

Necromancer

C-Nymph

Necromancer
That's because by default the website shows numbers for the lowest stage, just the base building. If you click on the Witch's Hut and set the stage to stage 10 (which I assume you have), you get this:
1675169769669.png

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Will point out, I believe the 'base', or shortest duration for production, is the most efficient.
The duration for production doesn't change if you evolve the building...
What you say is correct for non-event buildings, like manufactories and armories, where the shortest duration production always gives the most output per hour, but in the case of evolvable buildings, the time it takes for the production to be ready, doesn't change upon evolvement. Only the output increases.