• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Amuni chapter

DeletedUser8434

Just begun the Amuni chapter. Can any tell me what do I need to build in order to make Obsidian, Arcane Ink & Royal Velvet?

DeletedUser3571

Its just like the sentient goods that were introduced in the previous chapter. Obsidian in a lv24+ crystal, arcane inc in a lv24+scrolls and royal velvet in a lv24+ silk.
But you only want to make the type that you are boosted in.

Julian

Sorcerer
Your level 2 sentient boost is your normal level 2 boost +1. So, if you normally make scrolls, you want to make royal velvet from a silk factory.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Your level 2 sentient boost is your normal level 2 boost +1. So, if you normally make scrolls, you want to make royal velvet from a silk factory.

Wait, what? (I am still in orcs). The sentient boost is not the same as the regular boost? I have planks, silk, and dust manus (I only run boosted). For these later chapters will I need other manus?

Timneh

Artisan
Wait, what? (I am still in orcs). The sentient boost is not the same as the regular boost? I have planks, silk, and dust manus (I only run boosted). For these later chapters will I need other manus?

Sorry to tell you but yes. You will need at least 1 of your boosted +1 so i think you will need Marble, Crystal and Gems (someone will correct me if i am wrong) and they need to be at level 24 or higher to produce sentient goods. Marble will be the first one you need and that will be in Elementals chapter, the next chapter will need Crystal and then Gems in the one after that.