• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Allow myself...to introduce myself ;)

DeletedUser4840

Been playing since June 2016...haven't stopped :)
Joined forums today...about time ;)
AM in Arendyll and Winyandor, if anyone (currently not in a FS...or is in one that is dormant) who are looking to 'try' out our FS then look me up :p

Happy gaming :cool:

DeletedUser441

Hiya ! Welcome to the madhouse ;). (reading posts will explain that comment). I have no Sympathy for the Devil (Rolling Stones - see lyrics ) , lol , but your post heading immediately made me think of the lyrics. Hope you enjoy the game. :D

DeletedUser3780

Hi been playing for the start of this year .. have 2 games going , Names Mark .. or Baracus lol ... im 54 and i dont even know if this is the right foram page to be on for my question lol .. but here it is anyway .. I Have A Question for the Elvenar Team .. We all play , we all do the farming and grinding for Supplies & Products to be able to upgrade .. BUT .. when it comes to World map , Its a JOKE .. why can the Elvenar Team move ALL the ongoing players to an area where we can all trade and visit .. I open my world map and right now I only have 4 Neighbors the rest are all dead players .. SO why cant the ongoing plays all be together and the half beat Players that come and go be on the other side & if they do become a regular Player then move them .. Im sick of having dead beat players that only try the game and then off .. I want Neighbors .... So its only an Idea .. but I think some of my Fellow team players would Agree with me ......

DeletedUser3097

Hi @Baracus :)

Check that you have the option ticked to be moved to a better position:

Bottom right hand corner cog, then click second cog

movement option.png

Then it is a matter of waiting until an suitable place is available with your boosts. Movement to more active positions is an automated process which happens regularly.