• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Allow AW Teleport

Killiak

Artisan
With the recent tournament nerf, of epic proportions, many people have ancient wonders in which they invested a lot of KP. Several of these wonders are now actively hurting them in their tournament and spire.

Allow players to teleport these wonders back to a special inventory, where they can remain untill Inno comes to their senses, so that at least they can retain the effort they put into these wonders.

Edit; It was suggested to include the cost of One Blueprint in placing them back (or porting them out), so that it becomes an actual choice, with a decent cost attached to it. Personally like this suggestion, so editing it in. (and crediting @Pauly7 ;) )

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Killiak (and all my beautiful plus ones) :) This is becoming quite a popular suggestion and I understand the reasons why. Now, as always, i'm more than happy to ask the question! It may be a straight up No, it may be something they're considering, either way I will get back to you as soon as I have the answer!

Kind Regards

Herodite

CrazyWizard

Shaman
This suggestion has several issues.

One of it it the way you can "cheat the game" with it.
It also acknowledge there epic fail in the tournament changes, because there should not be a reason to delete / teleport wonders to play a tournament.

Pauly7

Magus
One of it it the way you can "cheat the game" with it
@Killiak's suggestion was to have them teleported into a special inventory where they would remain until things change... so I don't think you can cheat the system that way. It just means that we don't have to permanently delete them.

Pauly7

Magus
Personally I like my previous suggestion to utilise blueprints to teleport AWs. Then people wouldn't be able to drop them in and out of their cities.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
@Killiak's suggestion was to have them teleported into a special inventory where they would remain until things change... so I don't think you can cheat the system that way. It just means that we don't have to permanently delete them.

In that case they will never go with it, because then they directly admit, we up.
So a week after it's full live release they admit they are totally incompetent.

Don't you think after they refused common sense for months they would admit there error now?
It would be easier to flick the swich and return the old format as a temporary solution than to build a new temporary system

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
You're right @CrazyWizard they will never admit an error, even if it means running their own game into the ground. Allowing people to temporarily store AWs until such a time as they come to their senses might be a bit optimistic.

That's why I like my second option.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings Everyone! As requested the idea has been taken forward for consideration. I understand that's not a definitive answer for you all but I just wanted to let you know I did as I was told :D
As you probably know, any and all ideas need to be discussed thoroughly as there are so many intricacies involved in each building. More often than not with one change, another XYZ appear and this is most certainly the case with AW's. Even prior to the recent Tournament Changes (which I know is at the forefront of this idea) there would have been implications to this concerning Rune Shards, KP etc... so with this in mind, please bear with the team, it has been taken forward, and hopefully we'll have a decision for you soon :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.