• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

ALL 4 1 & 1 4 ALL

kimkimkim

Summoner
overview.png

1) Mandatory 10 Chest Tournaments will be every other week with Off Week Tournaments (not mandatory) in between
⭐⭐ tournament average should be around 1600 points or more ⭐⭐
2) Visit fellows at least 4 times per week
3) The Spire of Eternity is optional
4) Fellowship Adventures is optional

:cool: Currently achieving 10 chests every week since December 2020:cool:

☆☆☆First 10 Chest Tournament completed on August 10, 2019☆☆☆
☆☆☆First 11 Chest Tournament completed on August 29, 2020☆☆☆
☆☆☆First 12 Chest Tournament completed on October 10, 2020☆☆☆
☆☆☆First 13 Chest Tournament completed on October 24, 2020☆☆☆
☆☆☆First 14 Chest Tournament completed on April 17, 2021☆☆☆

kimkimkim

Summoner
We still have 1 open spot......friendly, relaxing fellowship that has achieved 10 chests since December needs you......check out our overview and message me, kimkimkim, in game if you are interested

kimkimkim

Summoner
Here ye, Here ye.......ALL 4 1 & 1 4 ALL has 1 space available to an active player boosted in Steel and Elixir/Dust.....looking for a friendly, relaxed fellowship that has been achieving 10 chests since December? then look no further, message me, kimkimkim, in game if you're interested....I look forward to hearing from you :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
1 Space available in this top 15 fellowship....message kimkimkim if interested
Screenshot.png

1) Mandatory 10 Chest Tournaments will be every other week with Off Week Tournaments (not mandatory) in between
⭐⭐ tournament average should be around 1600 points or more ⭐⭐
2) Visit fellows at least 4 times per week
3) The Spire of Eternity is optional
4) Fellowship Adventures is optional

:cool: Currently achieving 10 chests every week since December 2020:cool:

☆☆☆First 10 Chest Tournament completed on August 10, 2019☆☆☆
☆☆☆First 11 Chest Tournament completed on August 29, 2020☆☆☆
☆☆☆First 12 Chest Tournament completed on October 10, 2020☆☆☆
☆☆☆First 13 Chest Tournament completed on October 24, 2020☆☆☆
☆☆☆First 14 Chest Tournament completed on April 17, 2021☆☆☆

kimkimkim

Summoner
We are full once again but do keep an eye on us....we just may have another opening soon!

kimkimkim

Summoner
1 Spot has just opened up in this amazing fellowship overseen by yours truly....I'm searching for someone with steel, scrolls and dust.....message me, kimkimkim, in game if you are interested.....check out our overview before messaging thank you
Screenshot (1).png

Gargon667

Mentor
If you truly want scrolls, just find any Swag in your neighbourhood and tell them :) We can instantly supply you with 100 million scrolls and we don´t care what you offer for them either ;) Well for the sake of politeness make them 2 star trades :D
And don´t worry the supply won´t dry up any time soon...

kimkimkim

Summoner
lol @Gargon667 , we have millions as well but thanx for the offer.....I really need steel and dust so that's the boost combination I would be looking for hence scrolls would have to be a part of it

kimkimkim

Summoner
Thank you for checking us out, our 1 spot available has just been filled....keep on the lookout!

SkyRider99

Mentor
You have a good FS setup kimkimkim. Similar to mine :)

Good luck with finding a new member. I'm sure lots of players would be attracted to your group.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Recruitment is now OPEN for an established, active player with Steel and either Elixir or Dust boosts......please check out the overview of this amazing top 20 fellowship and if we sound interesting to you please message me, kimkimkim, in game :cool:

kimkimkim

Summoner
1 Spot has become available in this amazing top 20 fellowship.......please check out our overview, read it in its entirety then message me, kimkimkim, in game if you are interested.....can't wait to hear from you :D