• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

AlexLiu seeking for Fellowship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLiu

Seeker
Hi there!

I'm looking for a fellowship that can meet the following requirements (yes, a player can have requests as well, not only a fellowship!):

- to have VERY ACTIVE Fellows (helping 7/7 on polishing and fair trades - I'm expecting to see at least 20 helping hands daily, as that means for me a ACTIVE FELLOWSHIP)
- to FLOOD the chat as much as they can without restrictions!
- to have a good sense of humor and craic (from irish: fun)

I can and will offer all above at any time so I do expect the same!

I'm currently having 4119 points but growing each day, step by step!

I'm extremely active member by all means and I do chat a lot, so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'm having as boosted goods: Planks, Silk and Gems.

Willing to learn the game and improve myself in all aspects of the game so a Fellowship with high-ranked members or experienced members will suit me!

I might not be a "WOW" aquisition in regards of points, but soon enough after I will enter the "gang", you will realise that you have made a great choice in picking me up. (and again...yes... I left my modesty aside saying this!)

So, if you think you can handle me, send me a PM in-game with a few things about you and your fellowship and let's see what can happen. :)

P.S.: Sorry for being O.T.T. with the colours, but wanted the make sure whoever is gonna take me will have a clear picture of who I am, what I can do and what I'm expecting! :oops:

AlexLiu.

Last edited:

Rimella

Adventurer
I wish AlexLiu all the very best

He is extremely dedicated and very chatty. He will bend backwards for you, whether you want it or not: for instance he designed, spending an incredible amount of time, an excellent ad for our Green Empire for which I am forever thankful to him.
I have lost a most unique player who learns very quickly, climbs the ladder whilst trading and making sure there is always someone to chat to in the chat.
I hope he does find a fellowship that matches what he seeks.

Rimella

AlexLiu

Seeker
Thank you Rimella for your kind words! Keep in touch! :)

Found my place on Arendyll, as well. So the topic may be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.