• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

Julian

Sorcerer
Waiting for the next event now :)
Over the past year, we've not gone more than a week or so without some 'event' of sorts. But, if nothing is running on beta, it's going to be 2 weeks and counting before the next thing (whatever it is). I'm just wondering if the pandemic has made them pull a minor crafting challenge or something. Hopefully we'll get an adventure soon.

Hekata

Artisan
I don't think we will have an FA before the next event. I like doing FA a lot but this time I'm really happy to have a longer break from it, we had them too often in the last year. It would be nice if they gave us a little challenge while they test the event on Beta, but I also don't mind waiting for 2 weeks; between my two cities there is always something to do.

Deleted User - 1759805

Unless something changes, there is going to be a regular event with an evolving building as the main prize in July.

Julian

Sorcerer
We've already had two main events and a crafting challenge since the last FA back in April. Last year, we had an FA starting on July 23rd and an event starting on 5th August in live worlds. If it follows a similar pattern this year, an FA will start on beta in the next few days. We will see who's right...

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
What I liked:
- finite quest line
- rotating chests (instead of scratchcards)
- no evolving buildings
- beautiful fresh buildings

This time, there's nothing that I really disliked about the event. It was quite enjoyable for me.

I know that some rewards of the events moved to the Spire, so I lowered my expectations accordingly. Still I think that balancing - especially concerning buildings stats - should be reconsidered.

Toursy

Alchemist
Really happy about it, I've been lucky finishing the set few hours before the end :')

Can't wait to see next one :p

Timneh

Artisan
The only thing i really disliked about the event were the gain vision vapour quests, it can take ages to get 20 vision vapour if you only get recipes that give 2 or three each (which i seem to get every time we have that quest). I woulld not be at all unhappy if they dropped those quests.

DeletedUser9850

What I liked:
- finite quest line
- rotating chests (instead of scratchcards)
- no evolving buildings
- beautiful fresh buildings

This time, there's nothing that I really disliked about the event. It was quite enjoyable for me.

I know that some rewards of the events moved to the Spire, so I lowered my expectations accordingly. Still I think that balancing - especially concerning buildings stats - should be reconsidered.
You are absolutely right.Just some buildings sucks a little.Everything else is excellent.And the quest line is easy too.But set buildings takes a lot space.

DeletedUser9850

I really like the combo 3 chests system + milestone bar. It's the best we had so far. And I'm especially happy the shuffle broad is gone. I hope we don't get a second resurrection of it.
The board will come again.Cause without that,you will get bored of chest system.

DeletedUser9850

Can anyone tell me why the grandprizes in every event sucks?Only 15/20 kp,3 runes etc.These sucks.

m4rt1n

Adept
The first event in a while that I really enjoyed playing and was relaxed throughout, playing without spoilers and still managed to complete with normal amounts or regular gameplay for me.

Very nice artwork on the new buildings also.

Thank you Inno for this enjoyable event. :)

DeletedUser3571

I found the event rather uninteresting, i like that i could do all the quest with normal game play and the artwork was nice but none of the prizes really interested me so i wasn't motivated to do anything more, nor was i very engaged with it.
On my elvenar chapter city there was nothing of interest so i mainly went with the lowered kp option :( and in my orc city there was some culture buildings to replace my faires culture but it wasnt a great boost and the pop buildings were worse than my dwarven level winter stars (per square), while i also got 2 of the orc ships they will most likely be replaced with orc nest once they come in crafting due to not having the early collect.

Pauly7

Magus
I found the event rather uninteresting, i like that i could do all the quest with normal game play and the artwork was nice but none of the prizes really interested me so i wasn't motivated to do anything more, nor was i very engaged with it.
I'm glad someone agrees with me on that. I didn't find a single building worth building (except for a crate load of Orc Ships that I will have for when in need), so it didn't really improve my life to have an easier quest line.

Also, I wasn't a massive fan of the whole ship idea, as far as wanting to have them in my city. That's not a criticism, just my preference.

So yeah, if there's nothing you want to win in an event, it kind of prevents it from being exciting or interesting.

Timneh

Artisan
I did not do all the quests. There were a few things that i thought i would go for so i did the quests up to number 90 (i think) and then just collected the fuel cells around my city and the daily login free ones and i had more than enough to get what i wanted. It was an enjoyable event but there was no real interest because the prizes were so underwhelming. If they would cut back on the number of events they fire at us they could make the prizes better but i doubt we will see that happening.

Gargon667

Mentor
I got the 1st Ferris Wheel Galore in my history.I am sooooooo happy!And the Air Trader's Voyage ended successfully.Yay!Is everyone happy also?
Make sure you put it on supply instants :)

Gargon667

Mentor
Same here boring event, finished in 3 days, spent the crystals on a bunch of Orc Ships (in inventory now) and the rest on the 20 KPs. So a total of 5 days of doing something, got some rewards according to that I guess.... Bored for the rest of 3 weeks or whatever it was.

DeletedUser9850

I've been playing this game over 3 years now (might even be 4) and I'm still not bored of the chest system. I did however hate the shuffle board after 3 minutes of playing it and I still do :)
Then that's surely because you have become addicted to Elvenar